Saturday, January 30, 2010

Red Chair-5 months old

Time is flying by. Elizabeth rolls all over the floor, has started a bit of cereal, and is growing like a little weed. She still has that sweeter that sweet disposition and a huge toothless smile that melts my heart. She loves her sister and her face lights up when she sees her daddy. She could sleep better, but loves to cuddle in our bed, and I am a sucker for her smile. :) I could cry that she is growing up so fast, but so thankful that God gave her to us.

So here are her 5 month pictures in the big red chair.

I had trouble getting a good picture because she kept trying to sit on her own and toppling over, like this:Finally, I had Grace jump up and down behind me.
Oh the sweetness!
And the sisters:
I loved this one too:
And this makes me laugh, so funny!
For the previous months you can click here to see how she has grown.

No comments: