Friday, January 29, 2010

Flashback Friday: Ay, Caramba!

As you know, I grew up in Spain. I didn't move there, however until I was 4. It is a little known fact, however, that my brother Michael and I were quite cross culturally gifted before that. :)

From a young age, blending in has always come naturally to us. In fact, around the tender ages of 3 and 6 (aproximately, maybe more like 2 and 5), we were mistaken for a mariachi band.

Take a look at the pictures below and I am sure you can understand where the confusion came from. And judging from our outfits these were taken two separate days. I just realized that as I write, so I am not sure who the hat belonged to that we had so much access to it. I will have to ask my mom about it to see if she remembers, as I have apparently blocked it out of my memory. I am guessing Michael has as well, as they say people do that with childhood trauma. :)

No comments: