Saturday, January 16, 2010

Christmas Eve...the last one!

Finally, the last of the Christmas Eve pictures! My parents and Maria joined us for the Christmas eve service at church. There were lots of Christmas music, Gunnar spoke and we all sang "Silent Night" in the candle lit sanctuary. Grace was sitting with my dad who let her hold a candle, and she was stoked. She should have been, as there is no way I would have let her do that. But Grandparents get exceptions, of course. Besides, my dad told her if she moved in the least, he was going to blow the candle out. I have NEVER seen he sit so still. I am not sure she even blinked.

When we got home we tried to take a few family pictures. Twenty tries later, here is our family's Christmas picture of the year! :)
My second favorite.
Lastly, one of me and Ellie Belly. Look at that adorable double chin (her, not me, of course). :)

No comments: