Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Random Christmas Pictures

The days before Christmas, I ran around cooking and cleaning and all that momish stuff. I had my camera and took a few pictures that didn't belong with any of the others, so I thought I would group them together. I really have to get cracking to get through these pictures, I it is half way through January already, and starting to get embarrassing. At least I don't leave Christmas lights up year round. And I did take down the tree. But, I can only do what I can do.

Here is Grace, Christmas Eve morning, checking out the presents under the tree, which listening to Adventures in Odyssey.
That same morning, Elizabeth laid on the floor next to Grace, making silly faces at her. I love her silly happy face.
Another day, Elizabeth laying on the floor. She enjoys rolling around, and playing with her toys. She is going to be crawling before I know it.
While Grace takes her bath, Elizabeth and I have some down time, so we enjoy making faces at ourselves in the mirror. If you have downtime, you should try making faces at yourself in the mirror. It is fun. Well, at least Elizabeth thinks so.

No comments: