Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Birthday Fun part 2

Okay, fine, I am doing a three part post. It was a three day trip after all, so it works out better that way. The second day, my parents were there with us (they had spent the night) and we had a great relaxing day. The guys each had their own TV and the girls had the living room to be quite and color and have down time. The perfect set up. We took walks along the beach too, but I forgot my camera, so I only have the lounging around pictures.



This was the view from our room. How awesome is this?That night, Gunnar and I went out to dinner....get this.....BY OUR SELVES! I know, I know, crazy, huh? That had not happened in a long time. I don't even remember when, unless you count walking to Starbucks by ourselves when I was in early labor with Elizabeth. And that wasn't exactly relaxing. I am not sure what happened to the color in this picture, it turned kinda funky. So please imagine us not orange. :)

Day 3 to come tomorrow. :)

No comments: