Thursday, January 21, 2010

A night out on the town

Gunnar and I had been to Riverdance when we were first married. We had enjoyed it, and when Gunnar found out that they were in town for their final tour, he thought it would be fun to go again. I didn't feel comfortable leaving Elizabeth for that long, so we had to bring her along too. We also invited my mother-in-law Carol and her boyfriend Cliff. Grace stayed with my parents and was super excited.

When my dad went to take out picture Grace ran out of the house yelling "We need to take a Hanson family photo." So of course we did. Quite possibly the best attempt yet.

I took this picture before the show while we were in our seats. Gunnar was then going to take one with me in it, but the usher lady came by and told us we were not supposed to take pictures. Opps.
So we took some in the lobby instead.

No comments: