Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Random....

A couple random things...

I think I have referenced the motor home in our front yard. It belongs to a couple from our church, and another friend from church, David, is living in it. I call him our squatter. He spends most of his time at work or with his girlfriend, so we don't see him too much. Someone told me that you know you are a redneck when someone lives in your front yard, but I am trying not to take it too much to heart.

The shade structure is a huge help with the hot cars. Grace used to cry every time we put her in the car becuase it was so incredibly hot. Yesterday as we were heading to the car, she said "Thank you, thank you thank you mommy for the shade on the car." Gunnar bought Grace a kickboard with her new pool. He took her "surfing". She was so proud of herself.


The animals are all still alive, which I think is pretty much the main goal. Notice the cat by the ball. So far they are getting along okay. We will see how it goes at the cats get older.
Grace and I have gotten back into going to the library. I am so glad that Grace loves book! She will sit on the couch and look at her books and "read" them aloud to herself while I get stuff done around the house.

No comments: