Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Happy Anniversary you two!

Today is my brother Michael and his wife Ann's three year anniversary. Three years ago today, I was sick to my stomach (thanks to pregnancy) and it was 115 degres in Fresno that day. Yet, I will always remember that as an incredibly wonderful day. Why? becuase that is the day my beloved sister Ann came into the family!

You know how people joke that you aren't loosing one person, just gaining another? In my case that was totally true! I totally gained a sister, a great friend and constant encouragement! It is also great to know that my brother is so happy and has such a great wife to spend the rest of his life with.

I am so excited to meet baby girl. I know you will be wonderful parents! You have been a wonderful Aunt and Uncle to Grace, she loves you both so much!

Happy 3rd Anniversary! I love you both!

No comments: