Wednesday, April 15, 2009

20 week belly

Well, it has been a month since my last batch of belly pictures, so I thought I should take some more so I could track my progress. I took them outside this time in front of the garage, and of course Grace couldn't resist getting in on some of the action. :)

On an exciting note, I am not 20 weeks along, which means I am half way there. If the baby decides to actually come on his or her due date that is. The baby is about the size of a banana, which doesn't explain why by belly is so big. Actually that could be from all the eating I have been doing to make up for all that time when I couldn't keep my food down. :)

I have been feeling him or her move more and more the last couple days and Gunnar has been able to feel the baby as well. Our ultrasound was this week, and I am sure I will be sharing those pictures once I get them put on the computer. We are waiting to be surprised on the gender, as we did with Grace, as I love the building suspense.

Nice try Grace, but I think I still have you beat. :)
Here are some of the pictures I took of Grace while I was at it.
She sometimes get's annoyed when I take too many pictures of her. Go figure. :)

No comments: