Tuesday, April 7, 2009

A time to swing

Grace has always loved swinging. Well, technically we never had one of those infant swings so I can't say I know she has always, but pretty much ever since I have taken her to the park, she has loved the swing.

Now that I think about it, I liked swinging when I was pregnant with her so technically, maybe she always did. Or maybe it is hereditary, as I love swinging. Anyways, when we lived in La Mesa, there was a cute little park withing walking distance that we used to go to all the time. Grace loved it!There weren't too many swings so in order to get more swinging time, she would double up with her friend Lilah. One more, right before we moved up to Valley Center, I think she was 18 months or so. Such a cutie pie! I know you can't really tell she is in a swing, but it is such an adorable picture! :)

All that to say that a very exciting day has come in our lives. Our days of swinging have come again. We now have our very own swing hanging from a tree in our back yard. Grace LOVES it.
She told me she wanted me to take a turn, and I did try it. But after watching me try to she said "I don't think that swing is for pregnant ladies." Out of the mouth of babes.....

No comments: