Saturday, April 4, 2009

Gunnar's projects

Gunnar has been taking advantage of the beautiful weather to work on a couple projects outside. He recently added railings to a couple of the steps around our house. This is particularly exciting to me as with my growing belly the end is near for my being able to see where I am stepping. It also will be nice to have people over without worrying about them breaking a leg in an attempt to get to in or out of our house.

Here he is working on the railing by the front steps. It is now painted white, but I don't have a picture of that. Another railing off the little porch in the back yard.
And lastly, a second railing in the front, by what I affectionatly like to call the "death steps". It is also now painted white.

1 comment:

Ann said...

As a non-pregnant person I can say that even I will appreciate the extra help on the "death steps"! Way to go, Gunnar!