Tuesday, March 10, 2009

16 Weeks

I am now 16 weeks. That means the baby is approximately the size of an avocado. It also means that I in the second trimester, which would be why I am feeling so much better.Grace told me a few days ago that my belly was getting "so big". It still has a long way to go, and although I am still squeezing into some of my regular clothes, the end is in sight for how much longer I am going to be able to pull them off. I decided to take some belly pictures so that I can have some to compare to as my belly (and the baby) grow. Grace loves the camera, so as you can see, I had trouble keeping her out from the picture. My very favorite Grace interrupted picture was this one though. I really don't know why she thought that would be a good idea.
I finally gave in and just took pictures of the two of us.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your belly is beautiful!

Janet :-)