Thursday, March 12, 2009

Grace the three year old

Grace cracks me up every single day. She is so funny and cute. She talks all day long (just like her mommy) but other than that, I think she is just like her daddy. I have started keeping a journal so I can jot down the funny little things she says. Here are a couple of my favorites from the last couple months.

Grace: "God only knows two things."
Me: "What is that?"
Grace: "He knows everything about the Bible, and everything about everything."


I was laying in bed one day when my mom came up for a visit. Grace runs into my room and says "Mommy can I have some ice cream"
Me: "Hum, we'll have to think about that."
Grace: "Let's think yes!"


Looking at a picture of Grace and Grandpa Pa:
Grace: "This picture is as cute as can be"

Grace on the phone to Grandma Ta:
"I am just walking around the house looking for friends."

Grace: "I am standing on a Bible. When I stand on this Bible, I am as big as my dad."

Grace was supposed to be helping me with some stuff around the house. She was supposed to change her clothes first.
Me: "When you are done, come in here and say 'Grace Hanson, reporting for duty'"
Grace: "But I don't want to say 'Grace Hanson is a patootie"

Grace: "I see a tree"
Grandma Ta: "Who made that tree?"
Grace: "The one who washes away your sins"

You may not laugh as much as I do. As I said, I don't get out much. I just think the little things that come out of her mouth are so funny. :)

No comments: