Thursday, March 17, 2011

Random days

Here are some recent, random, don't really go with anything pictures from our house lately.

Elizabeth has been loving bananas lately.
She also loves shoes or Ooo-sh as she calls them. She loves her shoes, Grace's shoes and even my shoes.
Gunnar and Grace finally finished the Bible story book they have been working through. It was long, but their faithfulness paid off and now they are onto the next book. I am so thankful for the wonderful, godly, caring daddy that Gunnar is to our girls. They (and I) are lucky to have him.
After some car sickness, we finally turned Elizabeth's car seat around to face forward. She seems to like it, and I like being able to see her in my rear view mirror. Especially when she is sleeping like a little angel.
Sister love: these two just love being together, no matter what they are doing. Even if it includes petting a stinky dog in their Pajamas. :)

No comments: