Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Elizabeth and the dogs

So far, Elizabeth seems to be the "dog person" of the family. I say, so far, because Grace liked dogs at that age but has kind of grown out of it as time has gone by. But since Gunnar is a big dog fan, there is a big chance Elizabeth won't grow out of it, I guess we will have to wait and see.

Between these three, is it any wonder the sliding glass door is always dirty?


The day I took these pictures she kept talking to them through the door so I let her go out side. For some reason she felt like she had a lot to say to Lady Bug.

This last picture is one of my very favorite pictures of Elizabeth. She makes this face a lot, and I love it. I call it her look of "shock and aw" and I have no idea why she was making it at the dog. I like to think she just realized that they eat nasty stuff in the yard. Or maybe that they never brush their teeth. Either way, it must have been something shocking.

No comments: