Monday, March 28, 2011

I wish they all could be California Girls

On a recent sunny day I found Grace's old sunglasses and brought them out for Elizabeth to wear. Immediately, Elizabeth could tell she was now a part of the cool crowd, and adjusted her attitude accordingly.
She was standing next to Ladybug, and I thought it would look cute if she would pet the dog. She just looked at me like I was crazy and stood there with her "I am WAY too cool for that, mom" stance and refused to touch the dog.


The fruit trees in the front yard are blooming and they are beautiful. Grace was watering the trees and Elizabeth running around, finding new and interesting things to look at when I took this picture. To me this picture reflects what a wonderful life I have. Beautiful sunshine, beautiful girls, a beautiful home and truly a beautiful life.

No comments: