Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Newest additions

If you haven't figured it out by now, we enjoy getting new animals. Ironically, I am not an "animal person" so it makes me laugh that we have ended up with the mass amounts of animals that we have. Almost all of them have not been my idea, but I end up liking most of them, so I guess it works out. I do think they are good for Grace, and until we can have more kids, she needs something to keep her company. :)

The latest additions came a few weeks back when there was all that rain. Gunnar brought them home as a treat for his girls. When we set out to name them, we told Grace that we would like a couple from the Bible, and she settled with Adam and Eve.

So here you have them. The newest member's of our heard. Or maybe that should be school.

Adam:Eve:

No comments: