Sunday, February 7, 2010

The cousinhood of the traveling sweater vest

I love that my girls have a cousin that not only is close to their age, but they get to see fairly often. I was never super close to my cousins, becuase we lived so far away, so it is super sweet to see the strong bond between them. Another awesome thing is the trading clothes and baby gear. It is nice that we have all had girls and those pink clothes are getting well worn.

This outfit in particular was one of my favorites for Grace. Elena wore it too and now Elizabeth is having her turn. I dug up pictures of each of them and it was fun to see them side by side. Elena and Elizabeth were 5 months old (the outfit is 3-6 months). Tiny Grace, however wore the outfit at 9 months (which is why her head is so proportionately smaller).

If that's not a great looking bunch of girls, I don't know what is!

No comments: