Saturday, February 6, 2010

Mary Jesse

Grace has a friend named Mary Jesse.

I personally love Mary Jesse, even though often time times she has been blamed for teaching Grace bad behavior.

Mary Jesse once fell in a hole and the gophers ate her hands off.

Mary Jesse also has a friend named Lolly-pop Jesse, who is a little more boring and sweet than Mary Jesse, who is quite the adventurer.

Mary Jesse loves Jesus, all the way up to her neck.

Mary Jesse had a tini facebook, because it was on a tini computer.

Mary Jesse has a lot of stories involving falling in holes with various substances falling on top of her, such as gardening stuff, groceries, etc.

Mary Jesse lives in heaven. She got there by climbing a tree and jumping and Jesus caught her and took her the rest of the way up.

For months now, I have heard so many Mary Jesse stories but Grace would always tell me that I had never seen her. Finally though, I think I got a glimpse of her and Grace chatting the other day. :)

No comments: