Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Daniel!

Today is my younger brother Daniel's birthday! Happy Birthday Daniel! Today he turns 22.

When we were growing up, I remember hoping that people would give Daniel candy becuase I always knew he would share with me. :) Recently someone asked me about the dirt on him, and honestly after thinking about it, I really couldn't think of anything. He has always been someone who everyone would want as a friend. He recently graduated from college, and we are excited to see what the future holds for him.

Thanks Daniel for always been a great brother. Thanks for all those years you let me boss you around without complaining. :) Thanks for always being there when I needed a friend. It brings me so much joy to see the man that you are and to see you walking with the Lord. I love you!



1 comment:

Hairy said...

Daniel - the Harris family (from when you lived in Spain) sends their best wishes!

Congrats on your graduation, birthday, and other accomplishments.

We were blessed by your entire family during our life in Spain, and we miss you all very much.

Thank you Anna for sharing your lives with us online.

Steve, Linda, Jenni, Andrew, and Beth.