Saturday, June 21, 2008

Home Sweet Home

We are finally home from our trips. Gunnar spent the week in Kansas City, while Grace and I spent the week in San Diego with my parents. We had a great time, visiting with friends and family. I actually didn't document our trip too well with pictures as we were having too much fun to take too many pictures.

I felt like the timing of the trip was perfect (as always) and I felt as if God showed me the answer to some things that I had been struggling with. As always, he is so faithful to provide what I need, when I need it.

Grace loves being around people, so it was a real treat for her to have people around all the time. She enjoyed taking the dogs for a walk everyday with Grandpa, and reading books with Grandma. She played dress up with Tia's acesories, and tried on Auntie Ann's wig. We went to Panera, Starbucks and saw the puppies at the mall. We spent the day at the Jr. Hilton's and went in the pool. We went to Olive Garden with my mother-in-law and visited with friends from high school. We went to the Chapel mom's park day, and to two Bible studies. All in all, it was a fun, busy week.

Anyways, here are the pictures I do have....

Playing in Grandma and Grandpa's back yard.
Reading books with GrandmaDress up with Tia's stuffThis is actually what we spent most our time doing:
sitting around watching Grace be silly!
Auntie Ann's wig
Hanging out at Michael and Ann's poolIt's a cousins picture! Baby Girl will be here soon! Only about a month left.At Starbucks with Grandma, Grandpa and Uncle Danny
Grace recently learned how to play Rock-Paper-Scissors, and she and Grandpa enjoyed playing that together.Sometimes everyone joined in!
Well, that's it for now....we will be traveling again this week, so I am sure next weekend I will have lots more pictures to post! :)

1 comment:

nate and britt morgan said...

i love grace's red shoes in the last picture. adorable.