Thursday, May 15, 2008

Summa Cum Laude

Did you know Summa Cum Laude means you graduated with a GPA between 3.9-4.0? It's is true. I never really bothered to find out that fact, as my grades were never anywhere near that. :)

My brother Daniel on the other hand, had those words printed next to his name when he graduated from college last week. I was so proud of him. As anyone who knows my brother can attest, he is a kind, talented, godly man, and we all couldn't be more proud of him. His degree is in Communication and afterwards the department head came up to us and started crying as she talked about what a great guy Daniel is. :)

Daniel is currently traveling the east coast going to various baseball games for the weekend with our older brother, Michael. I am sure they are having a blast, I think they are hitting Chicago, Boston and New York. Last week he was a Disneyland with my parents and Maria. I think so far he is enjoying life as a college graduate.

We took lot's of pictures at the graduation, of course. :) If Grace's hair is looking a little shinny, it would be because she smeared lotion into it while Daniel was graduating. What can I say? The lotion was keeping her quite. :)



Grace loves Uncle Danny
my brothers
how cute is my little sister? :)

The whole group


No comments: