Sunday, May 18, 2008

so much to blog, so little time.....

I feel like I am finally almost caught up with my blogging. What have I been up to? Pretty much same as always, random busyness and spending way too much time in the car. Let's see...

Oh yeah, my brother graduated from college, we went down for the Chapel's 4th anniversary picnic (you can see pictures from that here), there was mothers day, and the whole orphaned cat dilemma.

Our good friends come spend the day on Monday's at our house. Grace always enjoys the time she spends with Isabel and Lilah. They are pretty good at finding creative ways to amuse themselves.
Monday night we went to a Pastor's appreciation dinner with my parents. Maria did my hair (because I am pretty clueless in that regard) and stayed with Grace. It was so nice to have a dinner where all I had to worry about was feeding myself. I had two pieces of dessert to celebrate, I was so excited! :)

Tuesday Gunnar, Grace and I went to the Wild Animal Park, grocery shopping and to Bible study.

Wednesday we spend the entire day in San Diego. So much fun! Gunnar had a meeting all day, so Grace and I hung out with my parents. Grace got to walk the dogs with Grandpa, we went to the park with our Chapel friends, we ate at Panera, we got to see the puppies at the pet store and I bought new sunglasses. All in all, lots of fun.

Thursday we went to Legoland with some friends. Will is one of the cutest little boys ever, and Grace loves hanging out with him.
We took a picture with the New York skyline in honor of my brothers who are actually in New York this weekend. :)

Now that I think about it, I guess I have been busy!

If you were wondering about the orphaned kitties, they are at a new home with a lactating cat that took them in as her own. I think we will be getting a couple back in a few weeks when they are old enough to wean.

No comments: