Saturday, May 31, 2008

Maria's Magic

If you know me at all, you know one of my favorite people in the whole entire world is my dear little sister. Actually, I think pretty much everyone who knows Maria is a huge fan. Not only is fun and sweet and helpful, but she is incredibly gifted as an artist. I have wanted to do something fun in Grace's room since we moved in, so she came up to help. We started last week, and painted one wall and the dresser. This weekend she came back up and she finished the room.
There she is with the finished masterpieces. She drew it all free hand. I had shown her a picture of a painted tree that I liked, but she did it all on her own. She did the bird for Grace and Grace LOVES it.

Here are the before and after pictures, so you can get a feel for the new look. The before pictures are from when we moved-in in January.

BEFORE
AFTER
BEFORE
AFTER

No comments: