Thursday, May 15, 2008

Mother's day

I had a very nice mother's day. I have been blessed with an exceptionally good mother, and so I always enjoy a day to remember her. :)

This year we split our time with two mothers. Our first stop was with Gunnar's step mom. She was a mother to him for many years, and after reconnecting shortly after Grace was born, we were happy to celebrate with her. Unfortunately for me, she gave Grace a chicken that dances and sings the chicken dance. This of course was cute for the first, oh 30 seconds. :) Grace absolutely loves it! She plays it over and over again and likes to flap her arms and dance around the room with the chicken. I really do think it is cute, although I end up constantly having the chicken dance stuck in my head. :) Ahh, I can't wait to be a grandma.
Our next stop was my brother and sister-in-law's home. My whole family was there. My brother Michael made an exceptional Creme Brulee. Grace loves being around family so she was so excited and hyper that she was exhausted by the time we got home.

Grace and Auntie Ann try on a new look


the cutest girls ever! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Really, the day was split between FOUR moms...can't believe you didn't mention Ann or the fact that Grace and I got you a Green Tea Latte and a croissant from Starbucks! That's okay, we'll forgive you!

Love your hubby...