Saturday, August 6, 2011

Summer overview

So I know my blogging comes and goes. But that seems to be the way my free time is. I have, however, been having a fun, packed full summer. I can't believe it is August, the homestretch of summer already! This month in particular is super jammed packed and I was thinking my best bet might be to just cover the summer overview instead of trying to dedicate a day to each thing. So here it goes, over the next few days or week or two I am going to post one picture a day for June and July so you can get an idea of what we have been up to and how much the girls are changing. I think I may have a few full length post (because I may not be able to help myself) but we will see. As I type the girls are coloring nicely together, so it how much I blog will probably be dependent on how long that last. :)

June 1:
Someone had graciously given us the use of their time share for the week. But we had to take a break and come home to take care of the kittens.
June 2:
Back at the beach house. A wonderful sunset walk along the board walk. I asked Grace (who had spilled water all over herself and was cold and borrowed my sweater) if she would stand there so I could take her picture. She decided to practice her ballet moves while waiting for me to take the picture. That kid cracks us up.
June 3:
Grace said the vacation "changed her life" as she had a ton of pool time and was able to work on her water comfort. Jumping in to Gunnar was a HUGE step for her and we were all so proud of her for pushing herself.
June 4:
Home again, home again. The girls and I went shopping and ran into our friends at the store. Lilah helped Elizabeth try on pair after pair after pair of shoes. They both thought it was so fun. I am not sure the Old Navy employees agreed after we left and they had to make sure everything was on the right shelf.
June 5:
Cutie pies
We are baptist after all. So at our annual business meeting we had pie. It was a big hit.
Okay, so that covers week 1 of June. Week 2 coming up next!

No comments: