Monday, August 8, 2011

June week 2

The second week of June was pretty laid back. We stayed home a lot and got stuff done around the house.

June 6: Hide and go seek
Elizabeth has started playing hide and go seek with me whenever I am trying to get stuff done in the kitchen. She always picks the same hiding place, and if I don't look for her soon enough she starts calling my name. I usually can find her pretty easily, but she always is so excited when I do.
June 7: Cousins and Chalk
The girls cousins came up for the day. We had fun hanging out and coloring in the backyard with chalk.
June 8: Marker girl
Elizabeth can't seem to help herself. More days than not she is covered in marker. At least it is washable.
June 9: My cleaning angel
Grace was supposed to be helping me clean. She came out with this get up and announced that she was my helping angel. She got her work done, wings at all, so I couldn't complain.
June 10: Baking helpers
We tried to make blueberry scones, they didn't turn out that great, but we sure looked cute making them!
June 11: Happy Birthday Uncle Danny
We celebrated my brother Daniel's 25 birthday by lunch at 5 guys (his favorite) and seeing a play. The girls LOVED the play and hanging out with him. It was a fun day.
June 12: Little Monkey
I have a picture of Grace doing the same thing on the same door. I think they both have had to learn that when you are a PK (Pastor's Kid) spending a lot of extra time at church is just part of the territory!

No comments: