Thursday, August 4, 2011

Grandma Carols

In all the summer craziness we finally managed to have time for an evening and dinner at Gunnar's mom's. Before a delicious dinner on the porch (seriously, she makes the worlds best burgers) the girls got to go upstairs and play with a bunch of Grandma Carol's jewelry. It is a little girls paradise. Sparkles, gold, and jewels...they love it.

I was surprised at how much Ellie loved it. I think she is finally getting old enough to appreciate bling. Speaking of how old she is getting, is it just me, or does she look SO grown up in this picture? Where has my baby gone?
Grace is also looking quite grown up. I love how you can see Carol's smile in the mirror.

After jewelry time, we went outside and had dinner. The sun was shining at as us it went down. At least two of us were properly prepared for the sunshine!

No comments: