Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Happy Birthday part 6

Seriously, I bet you thought I was done with the last one. This actually is the last one from our three weeks of birthdays. This one was from the day after Maria's party.

Gunnar and Maria had signed up to run a half marathon on her birthday. Well, then last minute Gunnar was given an all expense paid trip to Israel, and he didn't want to run and risk getting sick/super sore and tiered when he knew he had to leave the country.

He picked Maria up at some unearthly hour of the morning and they went to where the race was. I wasn't there, but I hear she rocked it.

All done, looking way better than I would at that point!
Since we were all too tired from the party the night before to go watch her run, we welcomed her back with banners. And cheering and jumping. Well Grace was the only one jumping, but that still counts, right?
She ran a great time and we were all super proud of her!

No comments: