Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Happy Birthday part 5

The day after Gunnar's birthday we had a party for Maria's 2oth birthday. In honor of her incredible artistic gift my parents transformed their back yard into an art gallery and we all dressed for the occasion. Unfortunately, we were all so busy having fun we didn't take very many pictures.

We were all supposed to wear black in white to give it that black tie effect. Thankfully, I actually had a silver and black dress for Elizabeth. Grace didn't have anything in that color pallet, so she just wore her fanciest dress (and was SOOOO excited to wear it again).
Gunnar, ever the creative one, wore his Chaplin shirt becuase when he thinks black and white he thinks police car. Or so he says. He also doesn't really like wearing ties.

Not the best family picture, but at least you can see every ones outfits.
Lastly, my no-longer-a-teenager sister and I!
As we normally do, we got the girls ready for bed before we left (becuase they fall asleep in the car). There is nothing like a good teeth brushing to top off a great party!
My dad made this slide show to show off some of Maria's creations. It ranges from stuff she did when she was really little to her more recent stuff. I am so proud of what an incredibly talented sister I have!

No comments: