Sunday, October 17, 2010

Happy Birthday Part 4

So the week after my grandpa's birthday we had yet another birthday. This time it was Gunnar's. Following last years tradition, we went to Corvette Dinner for lunch again. We met up with my family (everyone minus Daniel, who had to work) and Dick and Sonja. It was a fun time (the little girls loved all the singing and dancing) and they make a delicious milkshake.

I didn't have the right lens on my camera AND the camera was on some weird setting without my notice AND my battery died. So my pictures from the day are less than ideal. But Elizabeth is making a tongue taco, which is pretty awesome.At this point my "good" camera died and I went to my little camera. Which ironically worked way better. There are the birthday buddies
Elizabeth practiced her walking on the way back to the car. She thought it was SO funny.
And lastly, just becuase they are super cute. And who doesn't feel better after seeing super cuteness?

No comments: