Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Gunnar!

Thirty-four years ago today, the world was forever changed.

Nine pounds and four ounces of blond, blue eyed cuteness entered the world.

Gunnar as a baby with his big brother Bart and his dad

After some deliberating a name was given to him that would be a conversation piece for years to come: Gunnar Jon. And no, it is not a nick name, and no, he is not Swedish.






My path did not cross with Gunnar's until shortly before his 26th birthday, but my life has certainly never been the same.



Gunnar, you are the love of my life and I can't imagine where I would be without you. As time goes by I find that I appreciate more and more what you do for me and for our family.

Thank you for being such a godly man. Your love for the Lord and your diligence to the Word are such an encouragement to me.

Thank you for taking such good care of Grace and I am making sure all of our needs are always taken care of.

Thank you for working so hard so that I can spend my days with Grace.

Thank you for loving Grace so much, I love the way her little face lights up when you walk in the room.

Thank you for all the work you do around the house to make the yard and house look nice. Thanks for taking care of the plants, becuase we all know if I was in charge of them, none of them would have lasted this long.

Thank you for taking studying so seriously so that your messages aren't boring.

Thank you for being so cute and always bringing a smile to my face!

I love you so much and am so thankful you were born.

I hope you have a wonderful birthday and I am so glad we get to grow old together (well, technically you will grow old first, but still....) :)

No comments: