Thursday, January 20, 2011

Wild Animal Park

Can I just say, before I start with how cute my children are, that I really hate it when places change names. Like Christmas on the Prado, when they started calling December Nights? Lame! The newest victim has been the Wild Animal Park, which is now something involving the word Safari. Super lame. So let the record show, that I will be sticking with calling it the Wild Animal Park.

We went there last week. To the Wild Animal Park. We met up with our friends Maegan and Conrad. Conrad is only 6 months (or so) older than Ellie. He is one of the cutest little kids you will ever see. Even if he is unsure about Ellie hugging him.
We spent the day walking around, playing at the play ground, and having a fun time together.
We even caught the bird show, which I haven't done since Grace was a baby. It was fun though.
I got to use my new stroller. Although it works so much better than my old stroller, it still gave me a pretty good work out.
All in all, it still a fun place to take the kids (as long as it isn't summer). And I guess I will continue to support them, even if they are messing with my head with the whole name changing thing. :)

No comments: