Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Christmas part 5

I am thinking I should have thought of a more creative name for these post, but I am still kinda of tired from all that Christmas partying.

Christmas day was pretty low key at our house. We had opened all the gifts the night before. It was Saturday which is one of Gunnar's bigger work days, and we were going out of town the next day so we really didn't have time for much. Most of the day was spent cleaning, doing laundry and packing. We did take a little break in the afternoon to take a walk. My birthday/Christmas gift was a new double jogging stroller, and with the bad weather we hadn't been able to try it out before then.

We went to Harbor Island or maybe Shelter Island, I can't really tell them apart. The girls seem to enjoy their new ride, except for their noses got a little cold towards the end.
It was however, a beautiful day for a beautiful walk, with my wonderful family. The best Christmas gift a girl could want.

No comments: