Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Sisters here and sisters there, sisters everywhere!

I started a new project to try to improve my photography skills. It is called project 356 and basically the goal is to take a picture every day for a year. Hopefully it will help me capture more random pictures of everyday life. I figure I do this more or less anyways, but this is helping me be more disciplined about it. I have made it the first 16 days of the year strong, so hopefully I can keep it up.

Here are a few days from last week.

The girls enjoying their sandwiches after grocery shopping in the car. It is one of our favorite "treats."
Grace has been plugging away at her Kindergarten work. Ellie wants to keep up with her sister, so she enjoys coloring while Grace works.
The girls heading out to church. Ellie is sporting her new Christmas clothes. It is adorable now that she is walking well. She looks like a little doll. The best part is her personality is as sweet as she looks.

No comments: