Monday, August 16, 2010

Where we went when I wasn't blogging

In the time since I last blogged we have gone on a couple trips. We went to my grandpa's on our way to Lake Tahoe, so that was kinda a two for one. While there, we mostly just hung out. We usually have time to relax while we are there, which is really nice. Plus, Grace has a great time.


After the few days in Creston, we drove up to Lake Tahoe where we spent a week with our friends the Olivas family.
Tahoe was beautiful. The weather was beautiful. The lake was beautiful. The trees were beautiful. My kids were beautiful. It was a nice trip.


While we are on the subject of trips. We also took a train trip, which I am not sure if it counts, becuase we only went to Oceanside. But it was fun, and since we went on a train, it felt exotic.

No comments: