Monday, August 30, 2010

A cute guest

A few weeks ago, my parents went out of town, and we babysat their dogs. Guapo isn't good with kids and had to stay outside with the other dogs (who don't come in the house). Dulce is so little and sweet that I couldn't resist letting her come in to hang out with Grace.
Grace wanted to walk her and since Valley Center is pretty much the worst place in the world to go for a walk, we took her to the library with us and walked around out front.
I wasn't sure what to do from there, but we ran into the librarian who said we could take her with us into the library. So she hung out with Ellie while we looked at books.
And yes, the whole experience made me want a Japanese Chin again. I mean, how cute are they?
It was all in all a fun visit. Well the part with Dulce. The other dog, Guapo (who used to be our dog) ran away and I had to bail him out of the humane society. That was a bit traumatic, but we will save that story for another day.

No comments: