Friday, August 27, 2010

Our Yearling

Earlier this week, our sweet Elizabeth turned 1! She is full of personality and brings us all such joy. Although she has such a silly side, our yearling has a shy, introvert side. Mostly we see this side at church or other large groups. At home, she is usually found hanging out with her sister. It is great fun now that they can play together.
She also is a huge fan of her sisters markers.
I can't believe how fast she is growing up. In case you need a memory refresher, check out our sweet baby at 1 month, 6 month and 12 months. I don't think we will keep up pictures in this outfit, but I love her sweet baby rolls.
And here she is, every month on the 24th. I love her chubby stage and the ratio change of head to body. I think if you click on the picture it will get bigger.
Lastly, here are some pictures from her birthday! She likes to dance to her own little tune.




Happy Birthday Sweet Elizabeth!

No comments: