Thursday, July 2, 2009

Farm update

We have been having a lot of work done around here lately. There was the room in the garage, which I will take pictures of eventually. I keep meaning to, but I want to get stuff moved back in there first. Anyways, now this week, the entire back yard is now a construction zone as we are having a new back porch/deck put in. I am sure I will be posting pictures of that when it is finally done.

The front yard, however, is looking great. Gunnar's roses and trees are doing amazing. He certainly has a green thumb and keeps everything looking great. Also, the orange tree is keeping up stocked up with fresh squeezed orange juice, and we have gotten some peaches off the front tree. The peaches are the most delicious peaches I have ever eaten in my life, so it is exciting to think of the possibility of more than 6 total peaches in future years.
Not bad, considering the tree is shorter than I am!

Here are some of the beautiful flowers from our yard. I love seeing them as I head in and out of the house.






No comments: