Friday, April 29, 2011

Easter Cards

In the years since we have been married, I have (or at least have tried) to sent out Easter Cards. There are so many good reasons to send out Easter Cards (vs. Christmas cards) and it is something I enjoy doing. It has been fun, as Grace grows, to have her help in the card making process. This year, I was able to talk her into (and bribe her for the second half) decorating all the cards herself. I hope the recipients enjoyed them, becuase it was so hard for me to send them, I wanted to keep all of them, they were so cute.

I did make sure to take a picture of all the cards, so I can remember them all. I think if you click on the picture it will get bigger. I think my all time favorite (if I had to pick) is third from the top in the very left hand (the short row). It is a ballerina dancing under storm clouds next to a building flying an American flag. Grace also helped mail each card. Thankfully the post office was empty becuase it took us a while.
Aside from the adorable cards, this was our official Easter family picture this year. Probably one of my favorites. It was handy becuase there were a bunch of people at our house jumping like monkey's behind my sister (who took the picture). It always helps to have a chorus of jumping monkeys to get a smile in a picture.
Oh, and if you didn't get a card, please don't take it personally. Due to Grace making the cards, we cut the list down a lot shorter than other years. Aside from that, with the blog and facebook, there are plenty of other good ways to stalk us anyways. :)

No comments: