Thursday, August 18, 2011

July week 3

July 11: Library Day = Happy Day

A day at the library is a good day indeed.

July 12: Art Party!!

My sister Maria and Michael Sanchez came up for the afternoon and we had a fabulous time coloring with makers and sorting rocks. Yes, we know how to throw a fun party.
July 13: My hearts treasure

Grace and I have been experimenting with different hairstyles. I found a blog with a bunch of ideas and we have been trying them out. I love having girls!

July 14: Hurry with the picture mom, I can tell Grace is having more fun!

We spent the evening at the beach because Gunnar had a speaking engagement. The weather and sunset were perfect. One of those evenings when you realize why Southern California Real Estate is so expensive!

July 15: Take us out to the ball game

We had a wonderful time at the Chapel/Valley Baptist baseball night. As always I didn't pay attention to the game, but had a great time hanging out with everyone there!

July 16: Coloring buddies

I love that Elizabeth is getting old enough that the girls can hang out and do stuff together. Although it may mean that wiping marker off the floor (and table and their legs and arms and anything else that gets too close) is a daily occurrence, it never fails to bless my heart to see them both diligently bowed over their artwork!
July 17: Somebody has to keep that bench warm

Cutest bench warmer ever at the church softball game. :)

No comments: